SOLD OUT: Effective Leadership in Challenging Collaborative Environments
This will be an exciting challenging workshop designed to equip tech leaders and individuals in tough collaborative scenarios with a better understanding of how they can help themselves, teams and individuals produce more effective outcomes in difficult day to day scenarios.
Particular concentration is given to illuminating options and stimulate thinking about different ways of framing the situation in order to overcome issues brought on by challenging collaborative environments.
The workshop combines techniques and methods from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Organisational Learning and Double Loop Learning that have been successfully utilised at large UK-based organisations.
The workshop will cover subjects like
- The challenges of working collaboratively with others
- The dark side of collaboration
- How we often create the scenarios we complain about
- New Leadership Mindset and Behaviours
- Skills to support more effective leadership; creating new options
Who is this workshop for?
- Leaders or individuals who want to get effective in tough collaborative scenarios in technology
- Those interested in learning new and innovative ideas
- Open minded individuals who just want to learn
- People who are bored with the usual workshops on leadership
Experienced Agile Delivery Practitioner & Advocate of Effective Communication Skills